Wednesday, March 2, 2022

PROMO PACK BRIEF

PROMO PACK BRIEF:
Welcome! 
Please find Teaser Trailer and Main Trailer, below | Ground Floor

TEASER TRAILER


MAIN TRAILER


MY FILM POSTER

Preesha Patel, Candidate Number: 1838

I worked with Tom Bowling 1807. 

A promotion package for a new film, to include two trailers (major task), together with an official social media page for the film and a poster for the film (minor tasks). We made the promo pack for a action film / drama film entitled GROUND FLOOR. 

Directing & Camerawork

I was responsible for being the Director and Camerawork in the production of our film. I was responsible for all camerawork for our trailers. I was also responsible being the Director for all of the scenes (clips), although my team partner Tom Bowling 1807 helping with spur of the moment ideas during the filming process.Tom Bowling 1807 was the protagonsit for the trailer, so he was on screen for the majority of the time. 

Music / Soundtrack

Myself and Tom Bowling 1807 both researched and decided on the music/soundtrack for our film trailer. We decided to choose an intense soundtrack that builds to a crescendo to the ending of our film where the protagonist hits the camera. The choice of music, reflects the genre (action/drama) of our film trailer. 

Editing & Graphics

Tom Bowling 1807 was responsible for the editing of our film production. As I was the director I suggested editing ideas, that Tom executed using the platform Premiere Pro.

I was responsible for making the Production Company logo PPP PRODUCTIONS. I used Wix Logo Maker to generate the production company logo image.

Myself and Tom Bowling create our unique font type, for “Ground Floor,” using graphics website DaFonts. 

Creative Critical Reflection

Please find my creative critical reflection on the tab above. 

Minor Tasks

For the minor tasks, I was responsible for the Instagram Account as part of our social media. I uploaded all images of behind the scenes content and I have written all captions according to each post. https://www.instagram.com/_groundfloor._/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest Board - Social Group 1

PROMO PACK BRIEF

PROMO PACK BRIEF: Welcome!  Please find Teaser Trailer and Main Trailer , below | Ground Floor TEASER TRAILER MAIN TRAILER MY FILM POSTER Pr...